Millers Nanodrive CFS 5w-40 NT+ Full Synthetic Engine Oil
CFS 5w40 NT+ is part of the Competition Fully Synthetic NT+ range of engine oils and incorporates Millers Oils second generation NANODRIVE low friction technology to achieve winning results for the professional race team.
A competition fully synthetic NANODRIVE triple ester engine oil, part of the NT+ range of engine oils incorporating low friction technology to achieve winning results for the professional race team.
What is NANODRIVE?
NANODRIVE is the award-winning Millers Oils motorsport brand that incorporates advanced nanoparticle technology for high performance applications, where stress on components is at its limit.
How does it work?
In engine oils, NANODRIVE technology combines advanced nanoparticles with triple ester chemistry to greatly reduce friction, protect against wear and maximise power.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fully synthetic oil that protects the engine at both low start-up and high running temperatures
- Triple ester formulation works synergistically for optimised film strength and anti-wear protection
- Second generation NANODRIVE ultra low friction technology maximises power
- CFS NT+ range delivers more than 53% reduction in friction, and up to 48% reduction in wear scar
- Improved reliability through reduced component failures
- Product Technical Data Sheet
- Product Safety Data Sheet