As part of our expanding Audi platform product range, AIRTEC Motorsport is proud to launch our intake kit for the RS3 8Y (2022-current) suitable for track or fast road use.
Developed in-house at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’ve created a comprehensive solution to improving the car’s original air intake system to allow more flow whilst maintaining low intake temperatures, improving response, as well as sound and aesthetics within the engine bay.
Having previously designed a number of enclosed induction kits for other performance models, we were keen to develop an extensive intake package for the RS3 8Y model to offer significant improvements.
Featuring a huge, free-flowing cotton air filter that is housed inside a four-piece enclosure, the comprehensive kit also includes a larger intake pipe that measures 102mm in diameter; an increase of 28% in comparison to the original. The larger capacity pipe also features a reduced, smoother angle to further improve internal flow. To ensure the new air filter does not suffer with heat soak issues from the confines of the engine bay, the laser cut heat shields provide a barrier from the heat of the engine.
The result is increased power, improved throttle response, heightened induction noise and a more pleasing look to the engine bay.
The kit is a direct replacement that requires no additional drilling or cutting to fit, and comes complete with Pro Hoses silicone connectors, all the correct fixtures and fittings, as well as detailed instructions.
- Comprehensive induction kit designed specially for the RS3 8Y platform
- Large cotton air filter for improved flow and increased performance
- Laser cut enclosed shields help to ensure lower intake temperatures
- Front intake directs constant feed of cold air to the filter
- Improved soundtrack and under bonnet aesthetics
- Long lasting, high quality black powder coat finish
- Includes all fixtures and fittings
AIRTEC Part No: ATIKVAG6