H&R Coilovers are designed for performance, comfort, and durability using only the best components. Each coilover shock is custom valved to work in conjunction with a precision-engineered progressive rate spring, creating a finely tuned suspension system. The fully threaded shock body allows for adjustable vehicle height. This feature helps balance vehicle weight, resulting in a lower centre of gravity and improved performance and control.
Front Lowering: 30-60mm
Rear Lowering: 30-60mm
H&R Monotube Coilover Kit Features:
- 12 Month Warranty
- Height adjustment from 25mm-60mm (varies from model to model)
- TUV German quality
- Spring development using race car technology
- Highest grade coilover shock absorbers triple plated zinc coating for superior weather protection
- Trapezoidal thread to help reduce seizing
- Un-compromised quality
- Built in bump stops and helper springs
- Each kit is car specific for ultimate handling and control
- You set the ride height
- Fixed rate 30% up-rated sports damping valved for comfort, ideal for fast road use.
- H&R Dampers use upside down technology for reduced body-roll
Please note that the pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.