THIS IS THE STAGE 2 PUMP - ONLY REQUIRED WHEN PUSHING 600+BHP
Please select above using the drop down menu whether you require this pump to be fitted into a Brand New Genuine Fuel Pump or whether you would like the internals on their own. We can also supply a brand new Genuine/OEM Cam Follower with the internals so please let us know using the drop down menu above.
Modification of the 2.0TFSi EA113 engines far beyond OEM power levels requires an additional volume of high-pressure fuel in order to avoid "fuel cuts" especially in the midrange
In many cases we see the factory fuel pump begin to suffer from pressure loss.
The limitation of how much volume of fuel the high pressure pump can flow is dependent upon the volume displaced by the pressurizing cylinder inside the pump.
This upgrade replaces the internal parts that are responsible for pressure and volume of fuel that reaches your injectors to meet the demands that come for higher power.
Tolerances involved, the final surface finish on the piston inside the fuel pump is so critical that it can be damaged by touching them with bare hands.
The tolerances between the piston and the new sleeve the piston rides in can only be measured by a machine which uses air volumes to measure the part clearances to within microscopic levels.
CMM coordinate measuring machine is a device for measuring the physical geometrical characteristics of an object and used here with success.
- Piston has over than 55% / 75% area than OEM
- Piston head optimized for ideal fuel flow direction
- Piston surface hardened and heat treated in 3 different stages
- Uses OEM-style spring keeper, not a higher rated one that will prematurely wear the cam follower
- Get the most out of the direct injection fuelling system on your 2.0T FSI. Not only does the upgrade increase the amount of fuel your high pressure fuel pump can deliver but it will also decrease the duty cycle of the N276 solenoid on your pump. Lowering the duty cycle of the N276 will extend the life of this solenoid, an item that commonly fails on these pumps but isn't available separately.
- Even a standard stock or Stage 1 car will see benefits from running these internals
- Can sustain easy 600 hp, over 175 bar if hardware setup allow!
- Laser marked for better traceability and protecting from fake replica
- Pump housing O ring made of Viton
- Each HPFP internal kit is sold as a rebuild kit only(not complete unit),but you send us your pump. We’ll inspect it, rebuild it, test it, and ship it back if you are not able to install! Either you can choose from our new complete units.